Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware?

Oh okay...I get it. So hand launch.....Spark hovers.....wave gesture (with left hand) to start video recording.....wave gesture (with right hand) to have Spark fly backwards and up for scendary video shot?

I was under the impression that the Spark needed to be up in the air before the gesture for video recording would work.
Yyy nope.. wave is only for gain altitude and distance. Start stop video gesture is down in the app gesture tutorial, as a friend up there was saying , a half Y posture. Where did you get those left hand right hand waving thing?

So if I’m understanding this correctly, you can only use picture gesture & video gesture if you palm launch?

Yyy nope.. wave is only for gain altitude and distance. Start stop video gesture is down in the app gesture tutorial, as a friend up there was saying , a half Y posture. Where did you get those left hand right hand waving thing?

My fault I misnterpreted the video gesture.

So if I’m understanding this correctly, you can only use picture gesture & video gesture if you palm launch?

Maybe I'm wrong but if you hand launch, it automatically goes into gesture mode or you can go into the RC and go into the flight modes and then enable gesture mode.

Ummmmm, no. Those gestures are also available within Go 4 app in gesture mode.

Dear Michal,
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

You will be able to update the app version to V4.1.4 in five days.

Please kindly be patient wait for it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!
Best Regards

DJI Technical Support

Reactions: His415
Am I the only one who is not showing the 4.1.4 update? I select, check for update but it doesn't find anything. I'm still at 4.1.3. I use a Galaxy Note 3.

It does appear that my spark, controller, & batteries got updates though.

Am I the only one who is not showing the 4.1.4 update? I select, check for update but it doesn't find anything. I'm still at 4.1.3. I use a Galaxy Note 3.

It does appear that my spark, controller, & batteries got updates though.
Did you read the last post before you'rs?
Update is coming in batches , we need to wait. I feel the same , but that's how it is

They pushed an iOS app update last night version 4.1.5 but I do not see any new notes.

Has anyone tried taking panorama photos after the update? I was excited to try 180 pano mode but the update seems to have broken all pano modes. I just get an error saying cannot capture. Single photo mode works ok

Has anyone tried taking panorama photos after the update? I was excited to try 180 pano mode but the update seems to have broken all pano modes. I just get an error saying cannot capture. Single photo mode works ok
I have. No issues with panoramas, including the new 180 mode. Both my Spark and RC are updated, using 4.1.4 on Android.

I bet they don't work if you have DJI go 4 ver 4.1.3

Blame Android and ALL its variants, not DJI or Apple.

I'm a bit disgusted that DJI first make the update of IOS of Apple which only makes 18% of the walk of smartphones while Android Google makes more than 80% in the world:mad:

Why so much hate !!!!!!!;)

Reactions: Nikon1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef