Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware?

Blame Android and ALL its variants, not DJI or Apple.

Exactly. Apple is a "Closed Garden" as far as software, so DJI doesn't have to worry about which "flavor" of Android O/S the Customer is using. Add in the fact that Apple doesn't allow the different carriers to add the "bloat ware" that each carrier loves to add to their phones & tablets.

So far the Biggest change Apple made was to first, support 64 bit iOS apps several years ago and now with iOS 11, require 64 bit apps to work.

As @Sparkbart said - Don't hate Apple and DJI for all the variants of Android.

Reactions: Sparkbart
I love me some iOS android flame wars. I had two buddies at work who were on opposite sides, and man was it fun to watch them make fun of each other. *apple user.

I love me some iOS android flame wars. I had two buddies at work who were on opposite sides, and man was it fun to watch them make fun of each other. *apple user.

No need to have "flame war" here as the results with DJI speak for themselves. If someone is happy with either - great. But if they aren't, then maybe they need to look at their options and make their own mind up.

I believe we all vote with our $$$ - that's ultimately what companies listen to. Just look at Blackberry: 10 years ago the market was owned by them. Today - they don't even make their own hardware.

YMMV

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef