Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark Owner in Connecticut

drbrian722

Join
Jan 25, 2018
Hello, my name is Brian and I just bought a Spark fly more kit that should be here next week. This will be my 8th drone, and third DJI drone, which I bought to fill in for sub-Mavic duties. I'm hoping this will work well for some follow me type footage of bike rides and hikes where the Mavic is a little to big to be under the tall tree canopy. I'm looking forward to seeing what this little guy can do!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, drbrian722.

I've thought of the Spark as Mavic(pro)s little brother.

It's perfect for the smaller jobs and is fun to fly too.

Get extra batteries to extend flight time.

Best Buy still may have the 2/$75 deal and I've read that if it is an in store purchase of 3 or more DJI products, there's more savings on top of the deal. Batteries and props perhaps?

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Same as Spark 317 above- Spark is little brother to my MAVIC but has a place in my flight group. Never use the Gesture functions but fun to fly and great alternative to MAVIC. If there is danger of loss, I turn to Spark

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme