Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark Pilot, Australia

Elfwink

Join
Jan 31, 2020
Loc
Melbourne, Australia
Hello everyone. My Spark just came in the door a few hours ago, and it's currently charging up at the moment. I am very excited to take it for its first flight soon. :)

I have a view to take this drone with me on trips around Victoria and Western Australia. I was just curious to see if people would be interested in random/fun/interesting photos from Australian landscapes. Is this something you'd like to see?

In any case, I'm just keen to give this a try.

Happy flying everyone!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Elfwink.
Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Elfwink
Hello everyone. My Spark just came in the door a few hours ago, and it's currently charging up at the moment. I am very excited to take it for its first flight soon. :)

I have a view to take this drone with me on trips around Victoria and Western Australia. I was just curious to see if people would be interested in random/fun/interesting photos from Australian landscapes. Is this something you'd like to see?

Happy flying everyone!
And welcome, also from Melbourne. I have taken my Spark around Victoria, Western Australia, the Northern Territory, Queensland, Norfolk Island and overseas to Iceland and Italy. I am sure you will be pleased to know that I have got some great videos and stills and now that I have upgraded my TV to one of those OLED things, the results seem even better.
My first Spark is in WA somewhere around S32deg 35.03min; E115deg 46.485min, so if you are flying in that area look out for a bright yellow AC with a cracked, repaired leg. It should have my name and phone number in it!
Happy flying and remember to be patient: if you lose contact with your Spark it mostly returns home if you have set it up correctly.

And welcome, also from Melbourne. I have taken my Spark around Victoria, Western Australia, the Northern Territory, Queensland, Norfolk Island and overseas to Iceland and Italy. I am sure you will be pleased to know that I have got some great videos and stills and now that I have upgraded my TV to one of those OLED things, the results seem even better.
My first Spark is in WA somewhere around S32deg 35.03min; E115deg 46.485min, so if you are flying in that area look out for a bright yellow AC with a cracked, repaired leg. It should have my name and phone number in it!
Happy flying and remember to be patient: if you lose contact with your Spark it mostly returns home if you have set it up correctly.

Many thanks tuckers. I am not sure I'll be flying around that area, but if I do, I'll keep an eye out.

Do you have any videos or stills online?

Happy flying everyone!
Yes.

Many thanks tuckers. I am not sure I'll be flying around that area, but if I do, I'll keep an eye out.

Do you have any videos or stills online?
Hi elfwink,
Thanks for the reply and happy flying. I haven't managed to get organised enough to upload videos or stills yet.
I will so keep watching the forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit