Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Not all media goes to album

KNAVE

Join
May 28, 2017
I've noticed that only on my first couple of flights have the pics/video appeared in the album under editor in the app. After that i haven't seen anything else show up. The change happened after the firmware update btw. I can see thumbnails of current pictures when I go to flight record and click on a flight to see details however. Thanks

you didnt change device??
i made the mistake and forgotten i used an ipad mini instead of my s7..

Yes, good point as data is downloaded to device connected to RC or Spark. I have some videos on my iPhone and some on iPad.

Try the amount of space that DJI go4 will be allowed to use on your device, It's the "Maximum video cache capacity" I don't know if it is for both pictures and video but it might help

IMG_5173.jpg

I'm seeing the same issue in an iPhone6s in iOS10.
I take more pictures than the one that appear later in the editor. Haven't checked if they are in the SD card yet.
The flight logs show where I took the pictures as thumbnails in the map, but the pictures are not in the editor.

I had some really weird behaviour not saving thumbs to phone, not caching video etc shortly before the Spark corrupted the SD card. Not sure will help but since I got a new Sandisk card all has been well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme