Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

NSW and Sydney

Thanks mate!

I was looking at your area and noticed a portion of the South Coast Highway to the East of you is a NFZ.

What's up with that? Too Scenic?

Classic, must be some amazing bit of bitumen road that one! No idea.... I drive it all the time. Just another piece of road at the end of the day. Good spotting!

Mine is White Spark - Sorry, got it cheap from JB HiFi - $719 new for the Fly More Combo, couldn't choose the colour.

Had used the 'Can I Fly There?' app and its OK. For newbie like me, its added information I don't have.

Flew around St Ives in Upper North Shore. Will check out the 'Airmap' app.

Hi, I have a blue spark, also bought at JB hi-fi, with the fly more package. After being told fly-more were only in white, I went to a store where the stock was stored where I could see. I noticed different colour stickers on the boxes and asked politely for a particular box.
Only 3+ hours flight time mostly in a reserve in Erskine Park, 1 recent adventure to Ermington.
Thanks for the Airmap app info, I have been using “Can I Fly There”.

Hi, I have a blue spark, also bought at JB hi-fi, with the fly more package. After being told fly-more were only in white, I went to a store where the stock was stored where I could see. I noticed different colour stickers on the boxes and asked politely for a particular box.
Only 3+ hours flight time mostly in a reserve in Erskine Park, 1 recent adventure to Ermington.
Thanks for the Airmap app info, I have been using “Can I Fly There”.
Welcome to the Spark fellowship. Enjoy flying.

There had been alot of back burning up my area, so took a few good shots and video early morning and late afternoon of the smoke.

Nowadays, I don't fly far on distance, rather concentrate on video and photo techniques.

Hey all, I'm in the Parramatta area, White Spark with metallic purple skin, favourite areas for flying are the Rooty Hill, Nurangingy Reserve and the Regatta Centre at Penrith.

Hey all, I'm in the Parramatta area, White Spark with metallic purple skin, favourite areas for flying are the Rooty Hill, Nurangingy Reserve and the Regatta Centre at Penrith.
I assumed Nurangingy was a NFZ, so I never looked at flying there. I will have to check it out & go there on a quiet day, it would be difficult to stay 30m away from everybody when its busy.

Any spark pilots around Bungedore near Canberra? I'm with my brother for all of May hoping to do some flying on his farm. Would be great to meet any pilots!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran