Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

one Back LED flashing green

AspectLuna

Join
Feb 13, 2020
Hi! So this is my first thread and I needed help with a couple of things, I have just replaced one of the old escs with a new one but the issue is that the esc blinks green continuously while the other back light is doing the normal self diagnostics light. The motor also does not do a sort of twitch like the others upon startup. I wanted to ask if anyone knew if this is due to a bad motor, esc, or something else. Thanks!

Hi! So this is my first thread and I needed help with a couple of things, I have just replaced one of the old escs with a new one but the issue is that the esc blinks green continuously while the other back light is doing the normal self diagnostics light. The motor also does not do a sort of twitch like the others upon startup. I wanted to ask if anyone knew if this is due to a bad motor, esc, or something else. Thanks!
I have nothing to offer in reference to the light but not all of my motors twitch upon startup all of the time. So far I have not experienced any problems in flight.

I think I should’ve added this as well when I wrote the original post but one thing of note is the fact that when one of the escs are disconnected (front right) the esc that is flashing powers up normally. Also I see a 4.no esc error code when powering up. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex