Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Where are you from? This has angered me slightly, i ordered the the white flymore on 2nd June and DJI CS have clearly stated its a first come first serve operation, yet you have yours on route!

The Spark will be delivered to Texas. You're right, it is unfair. There is no rhyme or reason to hire they do things. It's crazy that a company that makes such quality products can't figure out logistics or customer service. Good luck man.

Reactions: Malakai
The Spark will be delivered to Texas. You're right, it is unfair. There is no rhyme or reason to hire they do things. It's crazy that a company that makes such quality products can't figure out logistics or customer service. Good luck man.
Cheers man, im hoping it will be shipped out today for Friday delivery but I'm not holding my breath.

Cheers man, im hoping it will be shipped out today for Friday delivery but I'm not holding my breath.
The shipping time has reduced on the online store to 7-11 days, last week when I ordered it said 18-21 days. I wonder if they're all coming together. They've take. My money but not shipped, most companies only take the money when they ship!

Reactions: JBC1965
The shipping time has reduced on the online store to 7-11 days, last week when I ordered it said 18-21 days. I wonder if they're all coming together. They've take. My money but not shipped, most companies only take the money when they ship!
This is what I got from CS today We expect to start shipping out of Spark combo orders on 30th of June, don't worry as we are strictly on first come first serve basis. if the shipping timeframe shown on the website changed, we assure you that yours will shipped out sooner than orders that will be placed today.

2017-06-01 23:00:20 (UTC)
Haven't received email notification but my order says "shipped" finally. Haven't seen many post for Canadian orders. Not sure where we stand compared to US orders but I'm glad it's better than the July 30 minimum wait.

Just Received!!!! Woohooo! Time to re-read the manual and scan the treads for weird things to look out for with this gesture control with and without RC attached.

Last edited:
Order 5 June, finally "shipped" dot highlights! Belgium

A bit annoyed. Supposedly shipment missed its cutoff and now won't be here until Monday. Oh well..

Attachments

• IMG_5239.jpg
    IMG_5239.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 40
A bit annoyed. Supposedly shipment missed its cutoff and now won't be here until Monday. Oh well..
Same thing happened to me!!

Date/Time
Activity Location

6/28/2017 - Wednesday
10:33 pm At FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
9:44 pm Picked up SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
5:29 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads