Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG & Note 9 Issues

Richard Munro

Join
Jul 31, 2018
So I've recently got a Note 9. Have been using my Spark with iPhone and OTG previously with no issues.
Purchased a OTG cable for the Note doesn't seem to read it. Works perfectly on WiFi connection, they dont fly anywhere near as well in my opinion with that connection though.
Never had any issues with it previously. Unsure if it's a setting needing changed ..... could do with some assistance. Thanks.

As far as I know the otg has nothing to do with how the spark behaves. The otg is between the rc and device (phone).

The otg takes the place of the wi-fi but does not affect the signal from the rc to the Spark.

I'm aware of that, the phone is recognising the cable by having the same symbol as when charging. Just the dji go app is not saying go fly. I'm confused.
The otg takes the place of the wi-fi but does not affect the signal from the rc to the Spark.

So I've recently got a Note 9. Have been using my Spark with iPhone and OTG previously with no issues.
Purchased a OTG cable for the Note doesn't seem to read it. Works perfectly on WiFi connection, they dont fly anywhere near as well in my opinion with that connection though.
Never had any issues with it previously. Unsure if it's a setting needing changed ..... could do with some assistance. Thanks.
Are you sure, it is an otg cable, and not a normal data cable?

Is the right end (host) connected to RC? Otg cables have polarity.

Are you sure, it is an otg cable, and not a normal data cable?

Is the right end (host) connected to RC? Otg cables have polarity.

Samsung switched to USB-C with the Note 7 forward, so there shouldn't be any way to connect it in reverse.

It's possible that it's an OTG cable, but not designed for use with DJI products.

Samsung switched to USB-C with the Note 7 forward, so there shouldn't be any way to connect it in reverse.

It's possible that it's an OTG cable, but not designed for use with DJI products.

Of course, a micro usb - usb-c cable, cannot be reversed, you're right.

Otg cables, use one more pin on the host end.
Theoretically, every otg cable would work with spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast