Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Photos not saving to phone

Dearlec

Join
Apr 10, 2018
G'day all,
Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Still a newbie. Have had my spark for 3 weeks.
First few weeks photos were saving to phone fine, then cache got full and wasn't storing anything so deleted all cache. Since then video footage is saving fine to the phone but don't get any photos. Have to get photos off micro SD.
Hope someone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it.

The photos/videos that are stored on the phone are nothing but a screen grab of the live view. So it is always better to get the full resolution photos/videos from the SD card.

You can download individual photos & videos using the download icon when viewing originals on DJI 4 Go app, but it is extremely slow. If it's just one photo or short video I want to immediately share, I'll download via wifi, but otherwise I pull the SD card.

You can download individual photos & videos using the download icon when viewing originals on DJI 4 Go app, but it is extremely slow. If it's just one photo or short video I want to immediately share, I'll download via wifi, but otherwise I pull the SD card.
Problem is the photo is not showing up on my phone to be able to download and share while out and about. Only way is to pull from the SD card when I get home.

When using editor in the apps, up the screen, you
can select video photo or items.
Did you select photo ?

Problem is the photo is not showing up on my phone to be able to download and share while out and about. Only way is to pull from the SD card when I get home.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Dearlec.

I have noticed my recent pictures and video do not pop up in the editor right away, but if the Spark sits for a few minutes, they start to show up.

It must be the WiFi delay or the processing power of the device that keeps them from showing up immediately?

I'll click back and forth from the photo/video tabs in the editor and they start to show up eventually for download.

Maybe something similar is happening with you?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: Dearlec
You have to be WiFi connected between your phone and Spark and use the DJI Go 4 app to download the pics/vids otherwise your only downloading the cache images. Or just pull the SD card and download directly to your computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex