Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pinellas County, Florida

Vader01

Join
Apr 2, 2019
I live in Pinellas County Florida. Love flying my Spark and my recently purchased Mavic 2 Zoom.

Hi Vader, I live on the other side of the bay in Tampa and work in Largo. I been flying a Spark for about 3 months. Have you found any good places to fly in Pinellas.

Hi Vader, I live on the other side of the bay in Tampa and work in Largo. I been flying a Spark for about 3 months. Have you found any good places to fly in Pinellas.
Hey Ed, yes there are several places that I fly on a regular basis. Dunedin Causeway, Crystal Beach in Palm Harbor, and Sunset Beach on the causeway there in Tarpon Springs. It will be a year the end of this month that I bought my spark and even though I bought the Mavic 2 Zoom this July I still love flying my Spark.

Hey Ed, yes there are several places that I fly on a regular basis. Dunedin Causeway, Crystal Beach in Palm Harbor, and Sunset Beach on the causeway there in Tarpon Springs. It will be a year the end of this month that I bought my spark and even though I bought the Mavic 2 Zoom this July I still love flying my Spark.
Curious Vader, it's only been a for a few months for you but do you find yourself getting much use out of the zoom feature itself? It's a consideration I have for my next drone from DJI.

Reactions: Vader01
Curious Vader, it's only been a for a few months for you but do you find yourself getting much use out of the zoom feature itself? It's a consideration I have for my next drone from DJI.
It was a toss up for me between the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom and I opted for the Zoom since I like that feature. You don't have to get close up to get great shots and I'm by no means a "professional" photographer or looking to make cinematic videos so that is why I went for the Mavic 2 Zoom.

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef