Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Posting video to instagram

Luno

Join
Jul 12, 2019
Every time I download a video from my DJI app to my phone instagram doesn't upload it and just says error. Is it the format or something? And short of loading it to my computer and re-configuring to a more easier format by my filmora software surely there's an easier way?

I have a similar problem when I try and do a live feed on Facebook. You can watch it later, and it freezes all the time, and is missing whole segments. I think it is because I use the highest resolution. I keep forgetting to try the 1920x1080 resolution and see if that helps.

I guess you could try starting at the lowest resolution, and if that works, keep increasing it until it fails again.

Reactions: dimpall
This might help. The Best Instagram Video Format You Should Use

One thing about the spark... the video is VBR, not CBR, so that variaible bit rate might be an issue for some other apps to understand. Constant is the norm. Just my thoughts, I 've only posted stills to Instagram so far...

Reactions: jimlips and Luno
I had the same issue here, just save the video and/or pictures to your photos on your phone and upload it from there! Hope this helps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena