Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Ktosiek

Join
Feb 17, 2019
Hello,

I just bought my DJI Spark and I've got problem with starting motors for the first time. Auto start from DJI app is working fine, but I cannot turn motors on using sticks on my RC. RC is properly paired, everything was done like in DJI tutorials on youtube and I've got same results (colors of light's and sounds). Also I updated my firmware and Activated my product.

I calibrated my drone but I'm unable to calibrate RC controller (when I'm pointing with sticks at blue circle it won't move clockwise - it stays in place).

I was trying to have my first flight indoor (just to check if motors are starting properly), begginer mode is turned of.

Could you please kindly advice what should i try next?

Hi, you should pull both sticks to Center+down ( like 4hs on the left one and 8hs on the right one) , that combination should turn on motors, like Warming up.

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Hi, you should pull both sticks to Center+down ( like 4hs on the left one and 8hs on the right one) , that combination should turn on motors, like Warming up.

I did it, unfortunately it does not work. Tried also in other directions.

Hello,

I just bought my DJI Spark and I've got problem with starting motors for the first time. Auto start from DJI app is working fine, but I cannot turn motors on using sticks on my RC. RC is properly paired, everything was done like in DJI tutorials on youtube and I've got same results (colors of light's and sounds). Also I updated my firmware and Activated my product.

I calibrated my drone but I'm unable to calibrate RC controller (when I'm pointing with sticks at blue circle it won't move clockwise - it stays in place).

I was trying to have my first flight indoor (just to check if motors are starting properly), begginer mode is turned of.

Could you please kindly advice what should i try next?

I hate to say but if the sticks will not move in the calibration indicator, you have a faulty controller.
I would open a service request with DJI to get it resolved.
DJI Repair Service Center

And don't let this get you discouraged with DJI.
My first Spark would not set a home point at all right out of the box.
Now I have been flying DJI for 1.25 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe