Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Question...

JNaranjo

Join
Oct 30, 2018
Greetings to everything .. Recently I have a doubt ... And they manage to just confuse me, I have a Spark Dji .. And I do not know which device to choose ... Android or IOs? IPhone 6S for price ... Or Xiaomi, Huaweii, Samsung? Great dilemma, they recommend me .. Thank you very much

Here is a list of compatible devices.

It's up to you what you want.

I fly with an iPad mini4 tablet, but also have flown with my Samsung Galaxy S7,and Motorola Moto 2 and had no problems.

A tablet may require a holder to attach to the remote but gives you a larger screen to look at.

Good Luck and welcome to the Forum.:cool:

I’m going to try out my iPad Air 2013 for the bigger screen. I’ve been using my iPhone xsmax

If compatibility is the main concern then iOS is the way to go. Any Apple iPhone or iPad released from 2014 on will work as long as the device has the current OS update.

Android is hampered by fragmentation of OS by device manufacturer as well as cellular carrier. And DJI favors Apple products for this reason: earlier app updates, earlier feature inclusion, DJI drones sold prominently in Apple retail and online stores.

You can go all the way back to iPhone 6 if trying to save costs. Plus size is much larger screen for just a few dollars more. Realize however that newer models will generally be a better investment: faster processor performance, healthier battery, more compatibility with future updates.

Reactions: Icemanwbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar