Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RC Antennas

bmatlock00

Join
Feb 10, 2019
I almost dropped my controller but caught it by the antenna and snapped one off. Instead of replacing with oem, I ordered HX-Link antennas and installed SMA connectors. The results are not near as good as the oem antennas. Could anyone tell me what antennas I can order than are just as good or better than oem? I am just trying not to have to disassemble the rc again. Thanks!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    682.9 KB · Views: 106
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, bmatlock00.

I can't help you with the antenna but here is a neck lanyard I use as a lifeline for the remote / device to prevent it from happening again.

Here is a review by YouTuber Peter Homer.

I have watched disassembling videos of the remote and the Spark and doesn't look like much fun.

Just passing some information and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Bugalugs11
Strange they aren't better than default..!
Can you elaborate ; did you have problems with
connection for control and/or video feed ?
Did you try both band(2.4 - 5.8) ?

Reactions: John Thompson
dji uses dual band antennas those are single band... thats why... you need to find the right wire lenth that gets all 2.4 channels and 5.8 channels... maybe theres split antennas in the plastic of the oem one meaning diffrent lentths... just buy another controller there less than 100 bucks on ebay

I can't help you with the antenna but here is a neck lanyard I use as a lifeline for the remote / device to prevent it from happening again.

I have watched disassembling videos of the remote and the Spark and doesn't look like much fun.

Hello
see you have loc8tor mentioned there , from what range does it work? P,lease

Hello
see you have loc8tor mentioned there , from what range does it work? P,lease

Hello Giantprawn60.

It has a LOS range if 400 feet.

I haven't had to use it yet, other than testing it out by playing hide and seek with my copilot.

She would hide it and I would find it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast