Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Remote id module

Also where do you put the faa ID where you have toe module is where I have registration sticker.

This is what I'm trying to find out. I don't know where to place it on the spark. I understand the gps in it is in the rear end.
GPS is located top and the rear on the spark, no problem with the holy stone module mounted top side in the center like the picture below. FLY SAFE.

Thank you for your help. Now I have to get a different type of velcro if I'm not mistaken.

Put mine on in the same area as Sparksrster. I googled "DJI Spark component diagram" and found good photos. The GPS is in the rear over the battery compartment, so midway of the body above the pair of cooling vents on either side looks optimal to me.

Reactions: Spark 317
Is this the best solution out there for the spark?
I suppose you could use the locking type Velcro that I highly suggest and place the module under each battery carefully staying away from the sensors. I would want extension legs to kept the module off the ground, unless you hand launch and catch. I haven't tried that method. Personally I don't want to move the module each time I change out a battery.
( I chose the HOLY STONE module for its size and affordability ). Merry Christmas to all and fly safe.

Reactions: Glock and sadatoni
I suppose you could use the locking type Velcro that I highly suggest and place the module under each battery carefully staying away from the sensors. I would want extension legs to kept the module off the ground, unless you hand launch and catch. I haven't tried that method. Personally I don't want to move the module each time I change out a battery.
( I chose the HOLY STONE module for its size and affordability ). Merry Christmas to all and fly safe.
Thank you! I love my spark! Wanted to keep flying it for its ease of use and how fast the batteries charge. Does anyone know if DGI still producing these batteries? When I looked on their website, it says out of stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast