Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Rob Hutchings

Rob Hutchings

Join
May 22, 2019
Hello from South Australia. I have had my Spark for around four months now, and I'm really enjoying the experience. I spent lots of time learning everything I could about all I needed to know before take off! and so far so good. Looking forward to being part of this community.

Welcome! I'm new here too but am finding this board to be an excellent resource. Looking forward to getting some content up I can share with the group. Cheers & safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Rob Hutchings.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome! Huge resources here for getting the most out of the investment and as safely as possible. And of course, you can read about those on the edge! Fly Safe - Greetings from Central Canada.
Thank you very much. I'm sure I shall get a lot out of this forum. All the best to you.

Welcome Robbo from South Oz.

Beautiful day here in S.E. QLD, hope it's the same down there.

Steve
Hi Steve S.E. QLD, a lovely part of OZ. We have had some good weather for the last few days, and I got some pretty good footage at our local beach, I'm pleased with the results for first attempt. Now we have rain and cold weather for five or six days. Indoor flying only!.

Reactions: ScubaSteve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy