Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Santa’s not coming... Thanks DJI

I think it is... thanks so much Luv... But I got an email today from dji along with a tracking number. Says will come tomorrow. we’ll see... I wanna believe,.. but I am talking about a Corp that hasn’t proven honesty in the past. But if I don’t get, I know now that amazon has what I want... that will be my only dji sales after this.

I received my charger, batteries and skin today. Will probably open it tomorrow.

Anyone know the best time to charge the batteries to have it ready on Christmas and/or the day after? I don’t want to charge them too early and have them discharge.

I received my charger, batteries and skin today. Will probably open it tomorrow.

Anyone know the best time to charge the batteries to have it ready on Christmas and/or the day after? I don’t want to charge them too early and have them discharge.
If I remember correctly, it takes at least a week to lose charge.
My question is: Does the portable charger do maintenance on the batts so they don’t discharge?

You can adjust the smart battery time frame for discharging in the Go app. I keep mine charged anytime the weather looks like it will cooperate. And as a rule, I never start a mission on a partially charged battery. Be sure they are topped off, controller & device too! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
You can adjust the smart battery time frame for discharging in the Go app. I keep mine charged anytime the weather looks like it will cooperate. And as a rule, I never start a mission on a partially charged battery. Be sure they are topped off, controller & device too! :)
Great advice Luv, thank you.

I ordered the new charger and the bag for it on 12/9. Same as the op no shipping notification yet. I chatted with support 2 days ago and the dais it will ship out on January 1st. I'm tempted to reorder and cancel whichever doesn't ship but I'm sure it would be my luck they would both ship together.

I ordered the new charger and the bag for it on 12/9. Same as the op no shipping notification yet. I chatted with support 2 days ago and the dais it will ship out on January 1st. I'm tempted to reorder and cancel whichever doesn't ship but I'm sure it would be my luck they would both ship together.
I have cancelled items before and I remember it taking forever getting the money back.. if u do and u paid for it with pay pal,I would cancel the order through PP. At least that way pay pal puts a fire under dji to satisfy u ASAP. But luv found some good places in amazon to get them. I do admit, it sure is compact and nice.. if only their CS was the same they would be like amazon.

I ordered the dji charger from dji on Tuesday, it just arrived today (Saturday) that’s only 3days and the courier DPD apologized for the delay!!! I’m in Scotland btw.

I ordered the dji charger from dji on Tuesday, it just arrived today (Saturday) that’s only 3days and the courier DPD apologized for the delay!!! I’m in Scotland btw.
Congrats Denver... I’m confused how dji picks the next person who receives the charger. Rasmith ordered 12/9 and won’t get for Xmas... maybe not even this year.

Not sure what the fuss is about but it took 7 day's for me. Both the charger and the case. It shipped from California to the east coast so it was standard shipping. When I first bought my drone. I think both shipped from China. That as well didnt take that long. I got the spark first so I didn't care how long the mavic would take but 3 days later the mavic came. Overall it was about 10 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers