Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SD Card question

Try another card to be sure it is not the new card. Also, I recommend using the SD Associations tool for formatting all SD cards.
Scroll down the page for the Mac or Windows tool - SD Memory Card Formatter 5.0 for SD/SDHC/SDXC

Reactions: VortexSpin
See what you started! :D

CIMG1877.JPG Red Jeep.jpg

Hows that SD card working out?

Reactions: luca andrea
I can't wait to see the video! I have done a small amount of wheeling in AZ in areas similar to that a few years ago. Whish we had some places like that here. Here is one from AZ of me on some slick rock. Of course, my wife doesn't include the steep (fun) part in the photo. :rolleyes:

CIMG1236.JPG

Hows that work coming along? :D

Reactions: luca andrea
Hi all,

I have a brand new SD card in my Spark. It is looking like the Spark is not accessing it. I go to set the path and it does not see the SD card.

I have formatted the card on the Spark.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jerry
It could be a bad SD card.
Below you find the recommended SD cards list.

Sandisk 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kingston 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Samsung 16/32 GB UHS-I Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kingston 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Samsung 64 GB UHS-I Micro SDXC

Wow, I didn't know you needed a jeep to fly a drone, guess I'll have to get one... :)
The proper way to arrive is in a topless, doorless Jeep.
All the other pilots will respect you more... try it! ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

DSC01085 (Small).JPG.jpg

Rock on!

I got it going. I think it was working all along actually.

When I try to turn on Cache to SD card, it take me to set the path. It looks like a path is there already, but it won't let me do anything to change it. Is that normal?

So it has been windy etc, so still really haven't had much of a chance to fly. So I did some hovering in the garage. It is saving video and pictures to the SD card. It is also saving to my phone. Is that normal?

Thanks and love your TJ on the Rocks!!!!

and yes a Jeep and a Spark should go well together!! :) :)20150419_114838.jpg :)

I got it going. I think it was working all along actually.

When I try to turn on Cache to SD card, it take me to set the path. It looks like a path is there already, but it won't let me do anything to change it. Is that normal?

So it has been windy etc, so still really haven't had much of a chance to fly. So I did some hovering in the garage. It is saving video and pictures to the SD card. It is also saving to my phone. Is that normal?

Thanks and love your TJ on the Rocks!!!!

and yes a Jeep and a Spark should go well together!! :) :)View attachment 4516 :)
It is a set pathway, not sure it can be changed. You can turn off the caching to your phone. I like it on the phone as an option.

More rocks...

CIMG1918.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex