Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Second DJI Spark using Litchi.

Chaz2b

Join
Jan 1, 2019
I first bought a Spark nearly two years ago, but after a few negative experiences with my life, decided to sell it. Then I felt a little more positive and bought a second Spark! Having distance issues, as we all do, I purchased the Litchi app and wow, it’s made all the difference....so far!
I’ve now had half a dozen waypoint flights in the past two days, and they’ve all been successful save the last flight, I set a long roundish course with nine waypoints, the furthest away being 2605’, on the last leg it suddenly announced it had lost contact and aircraft was out of control! After a few seconds the signal was returned and the spark position was updated, nothing untoward had happened and it was still doing its mission, finally landing just a few feet from takeoff, I’m quite impressed with Litchi. It was something I couldn’t achieve with DJI GO 4 !

chaz

ain,t it cool it will do it over and over again and even when it gets tired it will make up its own mind and come home with out signal they know where home is

Reactions: Chaz2b
As I said, Litchi is worth every cent..
But I have the impression active track on djigo4 has less possibility's but it is working better . For some quick impressive shots , dronie, Helix are super. If one has time to prepare Litchi is the option.

Reactions: Haggi
You can even start your mission and switch off your RC, when last waypoint arrived , of course on your home position switch on your RC and get back control, or you can set your behaviour of your last position in landing.
You can test it on a small field put2 waypoints , first on top on your home position second 100 mters away and set the end mission behaviour on landing. start mission and swith of RC, your Spark land on second position
A few remarks, check litchi help for more info

Finish Action: Choose an action that the aircraft will perform at the end of the mission. Available choices are "None", "Go Home" ("RTH" on iOS), "Land", "Back to First Waypoint" ("Back to 1st" on iOS) and "Reverse". When using "Reverse", the only way for the mission to end is if you manually stop it, "Reverse" allows you to let the aircraft fly to the last waypoint and then replay the mission in reverse using the joysticks or the cruising speed slider.

Speed: The speed at which the aircraft will travel from this waypoint to the next. By default the aircraft will use the mission's cruising speed setting, but the cruising speed can be overriden for each waypoint using this setting.
Warning This setting is only in effect when the aircraft is in range of the remote controller. If signal is lost during the mission, the aircraft will continue the mission at the speed it was travelling at when it lost signal.

so be sure set your cruising speed more then the wind;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe