Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

[SOLVED] How to self-unlock blue zones while using the modded Go4 with offline (here) maps?

Sirblackhand

Join
Jan 3, 2020
Hello.
I installed the modded version of go4 with offline Here maps (thanks to a kind user of this forum!)..
But now I am stuck and I can't find the answers when googling. I live in a blue zone, and with the original version I am able to self unlock the blue zone on the spot, but today when I tested the modded version for the first time I had the pop-up 'can't take off' and the notification to unlock the zone never appears. I tried to change location and still the same. Can't take off and no option to unlock it.
I uninstalled the original go4 before, installed the modded one and sign in with my dji account. The app seems to work fine, I can see the new flight modes there and all, but I just can't fly because I'm unable to unlock.

Any help? Did I messed up with some step during installation or something?

Edit: I did messed up in two points, not installing the modded version in airplane mode, and logging in with my acc. That shouldn't be done. So I deleted everything and started over, installing in airplane mode, logged in with fake acc, download the offline maps, and close the app. After turn on rc, turn on spark, put otg cable and open modded Go4. Everything connects but again I'm stuck with the can't take off because of no fly zone

Edit: Solved with the installation of dji super patcher first which unlocks nfz, so then I could use the modded apk with offline maps

Last edited:
Hi!
The modded 4.1.15 is based on a dji go 4 version from nov-2017..
Dji has later updated/changed the "procedure" for unlocking zones in their GO 4 app.
Unless some clever dude will dump a recipe here, I honestly think all users with these modded versions are f****d regarding this unlocking issue.
I do not live close to a restricted zone, but I expect the unlocking part has been changed a lot since 2017/18/19.
If you really need an alternative, I would go to nolimitdronez.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirblackhand
I do not think you messed up anything in the installation..

I installed with my official account.

The flightlogs sync, but my experience points will not add up. I do not care about this, but sync is important because logs goes to my Airdata account via dji.

Yes, that was my solution last night.
Had to install win10 on my old laptop which was a pain, but for the moment I think it got flashed with the super patcher. The only thing 5hat is bugging me is that when I eopen my dji go4 and see ac firmware it says N/A instead of the 0.000.00 that people say..
But I got the nfz unlocked with it, so I guess it's working. And I tried outside my house during like two minutes just to check and I could take off by just tapping the accept responsibility... Didn't needed the unlocked.
After that I u installed the go4 and installed the modded Go4 with offline maps. And again it took off. But didn't had time to fly and test. Only take off and land.

So I'm in doubt if the super patcher hack was 100% complete. I have unlocked nfz, but on the other side it shows the N/A and I flied with about 11 satellites, and people say with Galileo too u should expect around 20.
And I didn't see that. So kinda in a limbo if all is flashed or no. Any insight?

If Super-Patcher was successful DJI Go 4 will show the firmware version as 00.00.0000. This is normal and a good thing.
Where did you live? Outside europe?

I live in Europe.
The go4 app (both the official and the modded one) show AC version as N/A and no numbers.
Yesterday the maker of the patch told me on github that's normal and would be updating the info to tell that in some bird's the firmware can appear as N/A and that's normal and not bad.
I tried a little more and I'm pretty sure everything has worked. Both the patch and because of that I could use the modded version too because I wasn't lock on the nfz anymore.
I also saw the satellites go to around 22/23.
And I had and tested the new flight modes.and they worked without errors.
Also in fcc, and could see a big difference in image transmission, no cuts, flickering, disconnections etc.

Well, everything is alright then, I hope you have a save flight in the future.I you like you can donate something to Brett, the maker of the super patcher.
cheers
Jos

Hello.
I installed the modded version of go4 with offline Here maps (thanks to a kind user of this forum!)..
But now I am stuck and I can't find the answers when googling. I live in a blue zone, and with the original version I am able to self unlock the blue zone on the spot, but today when I tested the modded version for the first time I had the pop-up 'can't take off' and the notification to unlock the zone never appears. I tried to change location and still the same. Can't take off and no option to unlock it. badoo premium apk cracked
I uninstalled the original go4 before, installed the modded one and sign in with my dji account. The app seems to work fine, I can see the new flight modes there and all, but I just can't fly because I'm unable to unlock.

Any help? Did I messed up with some step during installation or something?

Edit: I did messed up in two points, not installing the modded version in airplane mode, and logging in with my acc. That shouldn't be done. So I deleted everything and started over, installing in airplane mode, logged in with fake acc, download the offline maps, and close the app. After turn on rc, turn on spark, put otg cable and open modded Go4. Everything connects but again I'm stuck with the can't take off because of no fly zone

Edit: Solved with the installation of dji super patcher first which unlocks nfz, so then I could use the modded apk with offline maps
good to hear you've solved

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit