Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Some wilderness stills to share

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Hey all, for those who don't know me, I live on the edge of a huge area of wilderness in North Eastern Ontario, Canada. Today after all my honey-do list items were completed, I jumped in the car and drove to a site I had scoped out before which I thought was potentially interesting, down a dusty old logging road, in an area just north of Algonquin Park. Aside from a few other outdoors type folks a few miles away, it was just me and the bears, deer, etc. No cell service, I was about 5 miles south of any of that!

I will have a video soon to share soon, for now here are some stills. I also did a quick reconnaissance of Fork Lake, just south of this semi-clear cut area. I plan to return and fly this more extensively, I had limited time today. All were taken using the Mavic Air 2's SmartPhoto mode. No post processing. Taken at approximately 5:45pm with a nearly clear sky. Great drone! I may take the Spark over there too after programming some litchi missions.

Hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

• 3-DJI_0727.JPG
    3-DJI_0727.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 2-DJI_0723.JPG
    2-DJI_0723.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 34
  • DJI_0714.JPG
    DJI_0714.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 32
Your MA2 takes great photos! That lake needs some more reconnaissance flights. ;)

Lovely photos and what a fab place to live near. I get a strange phenomenon when viewing stills-the first still never shows in full, just the top half. Very strange-any ideas? The MA2 produces (as I would expect) lovely clear shots, will be interesting to get the Spark up and do a comparison,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef