Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sorry

Scooped

Join
Apr 28, 2019
Well inhale had over 100 flights with my Spark and ever really had 1 issue that meant sending in for my DJI REFRESH. I have sold my little reliable and upgraded to the Mavic Air. This was a great forum to get me through the learning curve. Will be signing up to the Mavic forum. Thanks everyone who has posted and helped everyone along the way.

Well inhale had over 100 flights with my Spark and ever really had 1 issue that meant sending in for my DJI REFRESH. I have sold my little reliable and upgraded to the Mavic Air. This was a great forum to get me through the learning curve. Will be signing up to the Mavic forum. Thanks everyone who has posted and helped everyone along the way.

Maybe I'll see you over there someday.

Good luck with MA. :)

Reactions: Haggi and pmshop
No regrets or apologies necessary Scooped. Enjoy your Mavic and stop by once in awhile to say hello. I went the opposite of you, had the Phantom 4 Pro+ and sold it and the entire kit and am now flying the Spark and enjoying it.

I love the Spark it just I spend a lot of time in the mountains looking for old mine claims and already have a full pack. The Air is just that tiny bit smaller to pack with a bit longer time in the sky.

Oh no! You've crossed over! ;)

Well, I'm Sparking 8 months now.
Flying around my house for 30 minutes is not my cup of tea
I believe in quick shots or a well prepared flight. And in 12 minutes one can do a lot.
I agree , the possibilities of a standard CE spark are limited but with the FCC hack and litchi, I don't see any reason to upgrade to mavic.
And Dji set the trend for the Future.
2.4 for CE and 5.8 for FCC. I don't expect any third party software can wizz 5.8 in a 2.4 drone. That's hardware.
For me being An electronics engineer , this is downgrading to suit the law.
So, today I bought verry cheap a second hand spark combo with 3 batteries to be save for the next 5 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502