Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Batteries IN STOCK at Advexure!

I wish you're a Amazon seller. I have many GC to spend. So have to order from Amazon and their sellers.

Yes, I had a $50 gift card from Amazon that I was using for a battery on Amazon, but cancelled it after not hearing anything from them. Glad I did as my Advexure Spark batteries will be here Monday!
Love the small size of these batteries too! They're tiny!

Reactions: Advexure
Yes, I had a $50 gift card from Amazon that I was using for a battery on Amazon, but cancelled it after not hearing anything from them. Glad I did as my Advexure Spark batteries will be here Monday!
Love the small size of these batteries too! They're tiny!

Mine are coming Monday too. The two I have now I go through fast so two more are coming.

Pretty easy to burn through them pretty quick. Spark RC's and Battery Charging Hubs will arriving in on Monday.

Have a good weekend, all, and safe and happy flying! :cool:

Pretty easy to burn through them pretty quick. Spark RC's and Battery Charging Hubs will arriving in on Monday.

Have a good weekend, all, and safe and happy flying! :cool:
Kinda off topic....when are you expecting the 7" Crystalsky?

I'll add my two cents - a BIG Thank You to Mike@Advexure for service above and beyond with a shipping charge problem that presented itself very early this morning.

My only question - When do you guys sleep? ;)

Kinda off topic....when are you expecting the 7" Crystalsky?

7.85" CrystalSkys are pushed back into July :( Early pre-orders of the 5.5" begin shipping today, about a 7-10 day backlog for new 5.5" orders.

I'll add my two cents - a BIG Thank You to Mike@Advexure for service above and beyond with a shipping charge problem that presented itself very early this morning.

My only question - When do you guys sleep? ;)

You are most welcome, @Nikon1 and I'm glad Mike could help you out.

That's a great question, given that we're constantly working with vendors and clients around the globe it's a good chance that someone here is usually available very close to 24 hours a day. We catch the Zzzzs when we can! :cool:

Reactions: Nikon1
Received my spare batteries and propellers from Advexure yesterday. Great customer service for sure.

Great to hear, and thank you for your positive feedback. Safe and happy flying and enjoy your Sunday! :)

I love the fact @Advexure is available late at night as I seem to be a night owl lately. I made the mistake during the Mavic Pro delays of DJI online shipments in not using Advexure. Won't make that mistake again:)

Yes, me too! Four batteries now - two older ones in bag will sit for awhile while I put some hours on the other two new ones from Advexure. Got some extra props just in case, and to replace four I scuffed slightly hitting the ceiling on day one:-(

Agree that their service, fast shipping, and marketing is top tier.

Just got my batteries. Fast shipping, excellent packaging, and even your order slip is nice quality. The business card is a nice touch too.
Yes, me too! Four batteries now - two older ones in bag will sit for awhile while I put some hours on the other two new ones from Advexure. Got some extra props just in case, and to replace four I scuffed slightly hitting the ceiling on day one:-(

Agree that their service, fast shipping, and marketing is top tier.

Same here ! :D

You are most welcome, @Nikon1 and I'm glad Mike could help you out.

That's a great question, given that we're constantly working with vendors and clients around the globe it's a good chance that someone here is usually available very close to 24 hours a day. We catch the Zzzzs when we can! :cool:

Batteries and Spare Props showed up yesterday - as promised - and everything was PERFECT!

Thank You Advexure

We appreciate the positive feedback, thanks! Have a nice weekend!

Do also keep in mind service and support, if you're in the US it's always nice to have a reliable point of contact with DJI product. We all know DJI is a very busy company and having a team of reliable drone experts at Advexure available 7 days a week is without a doubt great value added with DJI product purchased through Advexure. Hope you enjoy your Spark when you receive it hopefully very soon! ;)

When do you guys get prop guards in?

I love the fact @Advexure is available late at night as I seem to be a night owl lately. I made the mistake during the Mavic Pro delays of DJI online shipments in not using Advexure. Won't make that mistake again:)

Glad we can help! Safe flying, @jimbug!

Just got my batteries. Fast shipping, excellent packaging, and even your order slip is nice quality. The business card is a nice touch too.

Thank you the kind remarks, @Kentech5. Enjoy your Spark and if we can be of any further help with anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

thanks advexure! Batteries arrived a day earlier than expected all the way out here on the big island!

Ahh Hawaii!! You are most welcome, @el cap. Safe and happy flying out there...do your best to keep it out of the drink! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast