Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Batteries IN STOCK at Advexure!

Batteries and Spare Props showed up yesterday - as promised - and everything was PERFECT!

Thank You Advexure

No problem, @Nikon1, and thanks for sharing your feedback. Enjoy the Spark and we'll see you around here on Spark Pilots. :cool:

Received a battery and an RC from you guys. Your service was terrific. Received both with no delay. Pleasure doing business with a company that appreciates its customers.

Reactions: Advexure
Received a battery and an RC from you guys. Your service was terrific. Received both with no delay. Pleasure doing business with a company that appreciates its customers.

Good morning @Mcbrich and thank you for your kind remarks. We do appreciate it. If we can be of any further help to you please don't hesitate to reach out. Safe flying and have a good week. :)

Mine were on back order from dji and and got them elsewhere in within two days. Cancelled dji and got refund in 3 days

Glad you got them! Safe flying :D

I received fantastic service from @Advexure on an order that I needed to change recently and they will be my go-to drone accessories supplier from now on. The fact that they are here and actively communicating with the drone community makes it that much better for us. Thanks Advexure!

Reactions: Advexure
I received fantastic service from @Advexure on an order that I needed to change recently and they will be my go-to drone accessories supplier from now on. The fact that they are here and actively communicating with the drone community makes it that much better for us. Thanks Advexure!

Thank you very much for your kind remarks, @mp43sniper. We are most definitely here and enjoy contributing to the community where we can. When our level of service is appreciated it keeps us doing what we do best! :) You are most welcome and we hope to see you back soon. Safe flying!

Reactions: mp43sniper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit