Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Batteries IN STOCK at Advexure!

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
Spark Batteries are now IN STOCK at Advexure!

Buy DJI Spark Batteries - $49

Order by 4pm PST for same day shipping!!

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team

Reactions: Animal

srcrain

Join
May 30, 2017
Just got off the phone with Advexure. They apparently just got them in, and it hasn't even hit the website yet. I ordered 2, they are arriving on Monday (I am on East Coast). $5 shipping.

jimbug

Join
May 27, 2017
I see $7 shipping for one and $12 shipping for two.

jimbug

Join
May 27, 2017
I'll call them tomorrow. I first wanted to get Amazon and DJI battery order cancellations confirmed which just came via email tonight.

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
Plenty of batteries. One of our servers is down today. We're just wrapping up a training session here still this evening and then those who need any assistance can get things squared away tonight. Feel free to PM with your number and if you'd like a call tonight or tomorrow and we'll get any loose ends cleaned up!

Talk soon!

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
Ordered a couple. You guys are awesome. Think when I finally get a Mavic I may order from you.
Appreciate the positive feedback, @Kentech5. If we can be of any help in the future don't hesitate to reach out. Safe and happy flying! :cool:

jimbug

Join
May 27, 2017
@Advexure You guys are awesome! Again! Thought I was going to have to buy tomorrow as I was needing to pay in a certain way. No, that wasn't a problem.

I'm sure my two batteries and propellers will be headed my way soon and no more waiting on Amazon or DJI to ship.

Thanks!

Reactions: Advexure

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
Thank you @Animal and @jimbug.

Spark Remotes and Charging Hubs will be arriving in the following days. All pre-orders are processed on a first come, first served basis. You will find the latest availability online or call/email with any questions.

Reactions: Mike

Mike

Join
Jun 12, 2017
Loc
San Diego

Spark Remotes and Charging Hubs will be arriving in the following days. All pre-orders are processed on a first come, first served basis. You will find the latest availability online or call/email with any questions.
I like how you always keep your customers updated when you get stock in. You always seem to hit all the sites and all the social media outlets, always appreciated on the customer side. Looking forward to my batts and RC, will be ordering more from you guys in the future.

wricks

Join
Jun 19, 2017
Loc
Burlington, NC

Here's the deal for me - I'll wait until Friday the 30th. If my Alpine White Fly More hasn't shipped from DJI Direct, you guys get my business

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
I like how you always keep your customers updated when you get stock in. You always seem to hit all the sites and all the social media outlets, always appreciated on the customer side. Looking forward to my batts and RC, will be ordering more from you guys in the future.
We appreciate the positive feedback, thanks! Have a nice weekend!

Here's the deal for me - I'll wait until Friday the 30th. If my Alpine White Fly More hasn't shipped from DJI Direct, you guys get my business
Do also keep in mind service and support, if you're in the US it's always nice to have a reliable point of contact with DJI product. We all know DJI is a very busy company and having a team of reliable drone experts at Advexure available 7 days a week is without a doubt great value added with DJI product purchased through Advexure. Hope you enjoy your Spark when you receive it hopefully very soon! ;)

Reactions: wricks

大疆晓粉丝

Join
May 27, 2017
I wish you're a Amazon seller. I have many GC to spend. So have to order from Amazon and their sellers.

Rotofan

Join
Jun 13, 2017
Wow the little Spark goes through batteries or I am having too much fun threading it through tight spaces.:D Ordered two more batteries from Advexure.
Always have had great service from them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enredagr