Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Distance

This is the cable I use with my mini4.

I have used the OTG adapter as mentioned by nilanjan118, but have found it can be cumbersome because it sticks out of the remote too much, and then a cable plugged into that.

I was afraid of breaking the pins in the remote if I continued to use it.

The cable I purchased has right angle connections and provides a clean tight fit without an excess of wire hanging around the remote.

I think I’ll give it a try. $8 is a no brainer.

Reactions: Spark 317
I think I’ll give it a try. $8 is a no brainer.

Another inexpensive thing to consider for a better range.

Parabolic Reflectors.

The OTG cable won't necessarily improve the range of the Spark, but it does free up one of the WiFi connections, device to remote, so the RC only has one signal to deal with, and it provides a better video on the device with little lag or pixelation.

Reactions: Jointeffort
Another inexpensive thing to consider for a better range.

Parabolic Reflectors.

The OTG cable won't necessarily improve the range of the Spark, but it does free up one of the WiFi connections, device to remote, so the RC only has one signal to deal with, and it provides a better video on the device with little lag or pixelation.

By freeing up one of the WiFi connections, the OTG cable ensures a much better wireless connection between RC-AC (extending the range) and also gives much better live video feed. Don't have much of a detailed technical explanation for this, but it is my personal experience when using both Go4 and Litchi app. It can totally be the limitation of my sub $150 android device but using a < $5 OTG adapter to eliminate this glitch is a lot "cost effective" than buying an expensive iOS device imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jointeffort

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme