Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Fly More Combo - am I missing a microSD card?

Just taken delivery of my beautiful new DJI Spark but am a little confused about what should be in the Fly More Combo pack. When I got my Mavic Pro it came with two extra batteries (as well as the one on board the Mavic) and a 16Gb microSD. My Spark combo contained one extra battery and no microSD card.

I guess I assumed DJI would repeat their Mavic bundle with the Spark but obviously not. However, I have seen some (UK) suppliers list a 16Gb microSD card amongst the items. So I'm a bit confused. Can anyone set me right?
I didn't get one either, but no big deal. They're cheap enough to buy, I bought a 32g Sandisk extreme for like $25 which is ample for 1080P and the sketchy battery life of the Spark...

Reactions: Londroner
I purchased the Spark Fly More combo kit from DJI store (I'm in the UK). I got a 16GB MicroSD card but I do think this was a promotional extra rather than being part of the combo kit. It's a pretty high quality and fast memory card too so saved me a few quid.

It confused me too, I´ve also seen on youtube video´s where the youtuber has opened the combo box on the video and pulled out the Micro SD cards. I never had a Micro SD card included, at the time I thought it might be because I´m in Spain and it only applies in the USA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena