Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Fly More Combo - am I missing a microSD card?

Londroner

Join
Sep 29, 2017
Loc
Surrey, UK
Just taken delivery of my beautiful new DJI Spark but am a little confused about what should be in the Fly More Combo pack. When I got my Mavic Pro it came with two extra batteries (as well as the one on board the Mavic) and a 16Gb microSD. My Spark combo contained one extra battery and no microSD card.

I guess I assumed DJI would repeat their Mavic bundle with the Spark but obviously not. However, I have seen some (UK) suppliers list a 16Gb microSD card amongst the items. So I'm a bit confused. Can anyone set me right?

No, the Spark fly more combo does not come with a memory card. You can see what's supposed to come with it in the "In The Box" section here.

If you need to purchase a memory card, I have a list of memory cards that work well with the Spark here.

Reactions: Londroner
The little blue box at the bottom says it does.
Could have been a promotional thing at the time.

• Buy Spark and get a 16 GB Micro SD card free.
  • Individual Spark orders do not include the Spark remote controller. Please purchase a remote controller separately, or control Spark using a mobile device or with hand gestures.
I received one with my fly more back in July 2017.
And two batteries.

• Buy Spark and get a 16 GB Micro SD card free.
  • Individual Spark orders do not include the Spark remote controller. Please purchase a remote controller separately, or control Spark using a mobile device or with hand gestures.
I received one with my fly more back in July 2017.
And two batteries.
Yes, that's what confused me. That and a supplier saying they provide a 'free' 16Gb card, which must also be a promotional thing.

Right -- it depends on who you buy the combo from. Some sellers (like the DJI Store) are throwing the memory card in as a free extra.

Right -- it depends on who you buy the combo from. Some sellers (like the DJI Store) are throwing the memory card in as a free extra.
It's late Saturday night here but, thanks Amazon's Prime Now service, a microSD card is only two hours away! My Spark will fly tomorrow. :)

That makes sense then. Unless Argos was throwing it into the deal, it shouldn't have been included.

Ordered my spark fly more combo from Jessops.co.uk and got a free16gb microSD card...that was from Jessops themselves though rather than DJI.

Cheers,
Allan

Got mine from Argos - they're not including the card. If you’re near a Tesco they’re selling them very cheap in their current sale.

Got mine from drones for less with free ad card. Was going to buy it from Argos but they were £100 more expensive. Used the money saved to buy two more batteries.
I didn't know that dfl were based in America as it gave every indication that it was a UK based company but luckily all turned out ok

Got mine from Argos - they're not including the card. If you’re near a Tesco they’re selling them very cheap in their current sale.
Thanks for confirming that. At least I got £15 off with a coupon that came with my Argos card. That covered the cost of a 32Gb microSD card.

Last edited:
Got mine from drones for less with free ad card. Was going to buy it from Argos but they were £100 more expensive. Used the money saved to buy two more batteries.
I didn't know that dfl were based in America as it gave every indication that it was a UK based company but luckily all turned out ok
That’s why, where expensive items like drones are concerned, I’m happy to pay a bit extra to get something that’s fully covered by UK guarantees and consumer rights.

I was looking for a UK company but was led to believe that this company was UK based. It's a bit late when you have already made a purchase then find out afterwards that they are not based in the uk

That’s why, where expensive items like drones are concerned, I’m happy to pay a bit extra to get something that’s fully covered by UK guarantees and consumer rights.

Yep. Plus, if you but the drone abroad I don't think you can get DJI Care Refresh.

You can within the 48hr time limit or go through their video verification process.

Sent from my SM-G935F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app
Didn’t think you could if you bought it in a different country. Remember some guy in Australia who bought his in the US and DJI wouldn’t let him buy Care Refresh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena