Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark FPV/VR

Cfsmale

Join
Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys, I'm Craig, from north east Scotland. Added a spark to my collection on release date and this week received my controller! All working great and I am really impressed with it for its size, great fun to fly!

I'd quite like to play with VR/FPV headset using my phone as screen, struggling to find any apps compatible with Spark, lichi kind of works but not very well!

I'm a beta tester for CAVU who have very impressive goggle/FPV app for mavic and other DJI drones, the beta version works with spark but at the moment but none of the menus work as the spark controller doesn't have as many buttons as mavic which restricts how you toggle through the menus!

I just wondered if anyone had been using any FPV apps with spark,preferably with 'Picture in picture ' mode which allows the use of the phone's camera to allow the pilot to see their surroundings as they fly

Sorry for the huge message, and feedback appreciated

Craig

As you stated, Litchi would be your best option but its not very stable on the Spark platform.

Reactions: Cfsmale
IV managed to get CAVU working, but can't record video or take photos, but fpv wise it's great! I spoke with the guy who created the app and he has just purchased a spark controller so some updates will be coming very soon [emoji3]

I've gotten great results using standard Google Cardboard googles, ('Homido 1' purchased on Amazon for $50USD) and the '3D FPV' app by Visual Vertigo for 20 bucks.

$70 all-in for a solid FPV solution. I love it.

Mavic fpv for iPhone is $5. Was hoping someone here might have tried it on the spark

CAVU doesn't see connection to my RC.
I've tried different ways, few times. Connecting, checking connection with DJI GO App, and then CAVU or straight to CAVU, but CAVU app says 'connect to...' all the time...
Any one experienced such problems?
firmware up to date, Android 7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme