Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark+Goggles - How do you enable head tracking?

mick92780

Join
Jul 17, 2017
I have been through the manual, searched here, and the DJI forum, and done a regular Google search, all to no avail so far.

I got the Goggles connected and had the Spark up in the air, but I was not able to find where to enable head tracking in the menus.

I did move my head up and down and from side to side, but there's no response from the Spark.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: MannyCAM2001
I have been through the manual, searched here, and the DJI forum, and done a regular Google search, all to no avail so far.

I got the Goggles connected and had the Spark up in the air, but I was not able to find where to enable head tracking in the menus.

I did move my head up and down and from side to side, but there's no response from the Spark.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

It's not there because it's not yet a feature. Perhaps in a future update.

Thanks DWA. The new Goggles user manual from August 2017 (v1.2) has head tracking listed as a Spark-supported feature in the check box chart on page 13, but it shows an asterisk with the following, "Some features will be supported later. Please pay attention to future updates."

Last edited:
Thanks DWA. The new Goggles user manual from August 2017 (v1.2) has head tracking listed as a Spark-supported feature in the check box chart on page 13, but it shows an asterisk with the following, "Some features will be supported later. Please pay attention to future updates."
It is available since the Goggles firmware 1000 and Spark firmware 600.

Use the vertical 2 fingers swipe to access the menu.

It is available since the Goggles firmware 1000 and Spark firmware 600.

Use the vertical 2 fingers swipe to access the menu.

Good news, thanks. I've been recovering from surgery and haven't had a chance to update either.

Totally a game-changer for me an my beloved Spark (Dawn). The experience when using my new Dji Goggles is mind-bending. The biggest gripe I had when flying Dawn was the Florida sun. Then add to that being nearsighted and losing my nearsighting from the gradual aging process,.....well you get the picture. The goggles has eliminated 2 of my problems, the sun and wearing readers. Of course I did invest in the Dji equivalent of the "Focus-Fixers" which are attached perfectly.
The now supported Head-Movement option is insane.:) I love it.
A while back I remarked about the nose of the Spark reminding me of the Apache Combat Helicopter, with it's chin mounted gimbal array. Ironically we now have full head-movement control like the Apache Targeting helmet. Could someone at Dji also have had the Apache in mind? lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme