Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Hard Case

Join
May 27, 2017
Waterproof EVA Hard Shell Carrying Case Suitcase Protect Box Bag For DJI Spark

This is the hard case I bought for my Spark and danged glad I did. Has plenty of room for three batteries and everything else that comes with the Spark. You can now make an offer on the case but I decided to just go ahead and buy it. I had to respect the owners honesty. He got the original order for the cases and were messed up for some reason, so he contacted me and explained a big delay on filling the order or he would just go ahead and give me a refund if desired, but decided to just wait on his getting the improved cases in and glad I did. You will not be disappointed.

Reactions: David Almond
That is good to know, I tried one of the "soft cases" with and insert and I don't like it compared to the hardcases I have had for my other drones. Thanks for sharing the information.

Just my .02, For a few bucks more the GPC Case seems like a better option (although not currently available either). Compare the specs..
Go Professional Cases Fly More Case for DJI GPC-DJI-SPARK-1 B&H

My concern with the OP's suggested case is that while it may look like a tough case, it could be just a cheap knock-off that may be flimsy and not offer true water-proofing, etc...

I have the GPC case for my Mavic and have found it to provide excellent protection. While not a Pelican case, I've found the GPC cases to be of excellent quality and would even travel with the case knowing my drone if it had to be checked in, would be well protected...

i had a spare pelican 1300 laying around and it fits it pretty well. about twice as deep as it needs to be though

Waterproof EVA Hard Shell Carrying Case Suitcase Protect Box Bag For DJI Spark

This is the hard case I bought for my Spark and danged glad I did. Has plenty of room for three batteries and everything else that comes with the Spark. You can now make an offer on the case but I decided to just go ahead and buy it. I had to respect the owners honesty. He got the original order for the cases and were messed up for some reason, so he contacted me and explained a big delay on filling the order or he would just go ahead and give me a refund if desired, but decided to just wait on his getting the improved cases in and glad I did. You will not be disappointed.
I need one that can carry the prop guards in addition to the rest of the stuff. I decided to get the Pelican Case (see link $107 from B & H) and will use it for BOTH my Mavic and Spark with the extra stuff. Very high quality case that has to metal reinforced "loops" for a lock. I purchased a combo lick with easy digital combo from Amazon. And, I have it on my StateFarm personal articles policy, which covers all loses including crash and theft etc with zero deductible. They paid my P4P fly-away via EFT in 1 day.

Pelican 1500 Case with Foam (Orange) 1500-000-150 B&H Photo

Last edited:
Another vote for the GPC. Although one that allowed you to store with prop guards on, would be nice, for me it would defeat the purpose of the drone being small, and therefore the case could be small. I don't want a huge suitcase for a small drone. All the stuff I need for an aft flight, its 9 x 11.
[/URL]

Just picked up the GPC case for the fly-more kit, Works great!

Just picked up the GPC case for the fly-more kit, Works great!

Mine showed up last week and it's great. Now my Spark can roost safely in the hatch of my car.

GPC makes a quality piece of protection - both for the Spark and my peace of mind.

How do you know they are the same? Did you buy both and do a comparison? Do you have objective evidence they are the same or you just going on pictures?

dji $69
banggood $44
-36% for the same thing

The most important thing is to be happy with your final purchase and not second guess your decision. If your happy with a cardboard box with foam peanuts, then that is your chose, your Spark might not like bouncing around inside the box, but if your happy, then go for it.

I did the preorder at BH Photo. No hurry and it is $69 to my doorstep. Others wanted tax and shipping which adds almost another $20 to the $69.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme