Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Limited Range

Most unusual. It almost sounds like your wifi settings are set to 5.8mz instead of the 2.4. Have you checked those to make sure? 5.8 will not give you the distance/range, it comes in handy for shorter flights since it's not used by most gadgets at this current time, but does not have the distance/range that 2.4 has.
How do you change the WiFi settings to 2.4 mz. Not trying to hijack the link but saw your post and had to ask. Been wondering for a while.
Thanks

How do you change the WiFi settings to 2.4 mz. Not trying to hijack the link but saw your post and had to ask. Been wondering for a while.
Thanks
You won't have the option to change back and forth between 2.4 & 5.8 if you have the OTG cable connected at the time. One needs to connect the controller and phone via wifi instead of OTG, then the option to adjust between the two will be available to select. Once done and the wifi restarts itself after pressing ok, you can then plug in the OTG and you're GTG.

Do I physically touch the settings to change it? I ask this because I have tried to reset it by touching custom and still can't get the controller to change. I'm not using the otg cable as my Razer Max phone doesn't acknowledge it.

Do I physically touch the settings to change it? I ask this because I have tried to reset it by touching custom and still can't get the controller to change. I'm not using the otg cable as my Razer Max phone doesn't acknowledge it.
Touch pressing on the frequency as well as the channel numbers should allow you to select the setup you want.

Reactions: Farkle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme