Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark & Mavic Carrying Case

CovenantElite

Join
Jun 16, 2017
I'm looking for a bag or a case that will hold both Spark and Mavic with both remotes. I've seen some back packs out there but nothing stands out. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Reviving an old post. Anybody find a solution for Mavic + Spark + 2 remotes + 6 batteries? I saw one on eBay, balked at the $159 price tag last week, and now cannot find even that! I wasn't crazy about the fact it was a hard case, either - making it unnecessarily large, but in the end, it would have worked. My goal is to have one relatively small case for airplane carry-on. I don't plan on throwing it in the ocean , so waterproofness isn't so important to me. Anything?

Thanks, that's the one! And from Amazon, and with free shipping, and $10 less than I saw on EB. Not that I don't like it; I'd just like something a little more compact. But, I will place this order now! I appreciate your searching. I specifically targeted a search at Amazon, and found no combos. Great find!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review, Peter. Of course, beyond the benefits you've identified is the obvious one - it's a single carry-on item when flying. So, for the price ($150.00 US) you will save yourself about $50 bucks each time you fly by carrying a single case versus two individual cases.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Kevin, thanks for waking me up to the fact that above was more than a pretty picture. Agreed, nice review. I would say you did a splashproofness test rather than waterproofness (which would require submersion) but since I have no plans to throw the thing out of a boat, I'll let that one slide! [emoji16] Again, thanks for the review. Looking forward to receiving mine.

Kevin, thanks for waking me up to the fact that above was more than a pretty picture. Agreed, nice review. I would say you did a splashproofness test rather than waterproofness (which would require submersion) but since I have no plans to throw the thing out of a boat, I'll let that one slide! [emoji16] Again, thanks for the review. Looking forward to receiving mine.
Got my case about 3 weeks ago. Bottom line: I am very happy with my purchase! A couple of minor improvements: there is not enough room for charging devices. There is a designated place for them, but the fit is far too tight to be usable. Also, the Spark woll drift since it fits deep into its designated cutout, and nothing is there to hold it in place. It has about an inch of play room, and a few times, due to shifting, I've found the Spark at the top of its cutout, suspended by its props, as in the attached picture. Seems to me that puts the motors and props under stress, so it could be important. So for now, o just fill that gap with something soft. download_20171113_162838.jpegdownload_20171113_162838.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef