Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Motor Problem

Anh Do

Join
Mar 27, 2018
I flew my spark last week and I didn't put the batteries correctly so the batteries fell of during the flight and touch the ground, the spark hit the ground too. 1 propellers broke 1 motor didn't spin correctly. When I land 1 broken motor stop first and 3 others stop after that. when I flew it again I feel the aircraft is stable but when I switched to sport mode is not handling well and hard to control, not responsible for braking too. I will post a video soon but could you guys recommend me what to do? I think I will replace the motor but some other people from another forums they said I should open and put something in there. Thanks for watching. I live in Vietnam

Reactions: Kurtis
I flew my spark last week and I didn't put the batteries correctly so the batteries fell of during the flight and touch the ground, the spark hit the ground too. 1 propellers broke 1 motor didn't spin correctly. When I land 1 broken motor stop first and 3 others stop after that. when I flew it again I feel the aircraft is stable but when I switched to sport mode is not handling well and hard to control, not responsible for braking too. I will post a video soon but could you guys recommend me what to do? I think I will replace the motor but some other people from another forums they said I should open and put something in there. Thanks for watching. I live in Vietnam

Might not be your fault. Some batteries have bad latches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502