Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark new propellers???

Haramen

Join
Sep 4, 2017
I just purchase a new spark today with the theory that the new mavic platinum propellers will come to the spark (eventually) and will give it 2-4 extra minutes flying and less noise. I am ok with 2km+ with parabolic boost and I prefer small size compare to the mavic and of course 500dlls less. Am I having a good chance of succeeding in my theory???

Perhaps in a year or so...when they introduce the Spark Platinum.

Don't be surprised when this comes true!

Reactions: Kilrah and Advexure
Don't hold your breath waiting! :eek:

Nah, won't be the Spark Platinum... Too cliché, they'll call it the Spark Uranium (hoping that it still doesn't fall from the sky and blow up)
Gotta be different somehow :)

I dont think that dji name conventions are very aligned, they just make new things up as they go :D
They used Vision and Vision+ before, then they used Standard, Pro, Advanced, 4K, SE, and then now i believe they have P4 Obsidian :D
Mavic also directly go to the Pro version, and now went with Platinum.
So how the next generation spark will be named, only Dji knows (or not) :D

Reactions: Bubbles!!!
I don't know about the 2-4 extra minutes of flight time, but I think we will see Spark props with a similar design at some point in the future. DJI often shares new features like this across their drone models. And it would of course be a good move for them sales-wise.

I just purchase a new spark today.....I prefer small size compare to the mavic and of course 500dlls less.

Well it's not really $500 less when you include a controller for the Spark. Figuring that in, the Spark is only $350 less than the Mavic.

Do you know that mavic Platinum will have the same mount in the propellers ?
I think they won't be interchangeable

Are you referring to the same mount between the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum? If so, they must be the same since the new props are also compatible with the Mavic Pro.

I think they won't be interchangeable

Yes, same mounting adapter on the male (Prop) sending and female (Motor) receiving end.

Not 100% sure they won't for the Spark. With reduced sound and longer flight time on the Mavic, it would make sense to make the offer to Spark owners to get similar benefits. Only time will tell. Fun to speculate.

I dont think that dji name conventions are very aligned, they just make new things up as they go :D

So how the next generation spark will be named, only Dji knows (or not) :D

SPARK LE (limited edition).

And don't forget the 2-4min extra time on the Mavic is influenced by new Electronic speed controllers too. (I'm guessing this is the real big improvement.)

Reactions: Pixar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis