Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark or Mavic pro 1st drone

I live in Beirut with heavy wifi interference and random tv cables, so I have to go out of the city in weekend. I would think the Mavic Pro with Ocusync for $600 would handle the interference better ?
Anyone have the link for the $600 Mavic Pro ?

A bit off topic but can I use my smartphone with a tpu cover with the spark's RC? I dont want to scratch my htc u11+ :)
You have to try. I think it will be a little difficult.
If you find out that you cannot use your phone with case, you can use it without case (you will not scratch it), or you can buy a mount for phone and tablet.

I live in Beirut with heavy wifi interference and random tv cables, so I have to go out of the city in weekend. I would think the Mavic Pro with Ocusync for $600 would handle the interference better ?
Anyone have the link for the $600 Mavic Pro ?
Ocusync can handle medium interference easily.
Where is the 600$ Mavic Pro?

Supposed to be the refurbished price on the DJI store on Amazon Prime day on Monday I think ?
DJI posted the sale prices here. The refurbished Mavic Pro is not on that list.

Reactions: thewhatever
So I am on the verge to get my 1st drone, here my needs and drone occasions:
- I live in Beirut with heavy wifi interference and random tv cables, so I have to go out of the city in weekend.
- I will use the drone mainly at mountains while hiking and skiing. Some occasional shots outdoor walking with my girlfriend...
- 4k is a plus and I have a 4k tv but upload is too slow to throw a 4k video to youtube (150-250kbs)
-Photography is a plus, not only for social medias but if I can sell a couple of shots in shutterstock it will be great
- Using the drone at home, for practice and some family fun photos
- As I won't use it often given I live in a city my budget is limited to 600$ max

Refurb Mavic Pro...

Both drones are easy to fly, small, etc. But you'll probably enjoy the extra capabilities of the Mavic Pro.

You'll get almost the same flight time out of one MP battery as 2 Spark batteries...and when budget allows, get a second MP battery.

I own a Spark and think it's great, and all a person may really ever need...but the Mavic Pro's video transmission system, 4K, longer flight time, plus more flight modes and camera settings, are advantages that can't be ignored.

UNLESS...

You think you've NEVER want/need those features, then go for the Spark.

I have the spark and my father in law has the platinum mavic. Now that I own a spark I'm looking at either a mavic pro or a phantom. If I had no drone at all and I know what I know. I'd probably get the air. I love the spark and plan to keep it until it's junk. It would just be nice to have the few extras that come with the air.

Hi OP :D based on your needs and budget I would suggest that you go for the Spark because the Spark is actually more controllable since it can also be controlled completely just by hand-gestures which makes it more easy to fly and operate at the mountains which you mainly fly your drone at and it is a lot more cheaper than the Mavic Pro. The Spark also has a 3,968x2,976 photo resolution which is just a bit lower than 4k :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme