Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

spark Q

MeGo

Join
Dec 26, 2017
Page 30 spark manual (SD Card Slot) Spark supports micro SD up to 64gbAUHS-1 micro SD is recommended. Same Page- Only SD cards less than or equal to 32gb can be used on Mac computers.
I don't understand???

You can use memory cards over 64GB. Not all will work though, so you might have to experiment a little.

What I take from that is compatibility. Windows, Linux, etc... Can read the files on a 64 card with the DJI formating. MacOS can only read up to 32 for whatever reason.

What I take from that is compatibility. Windows, Linux, etc... Can read the files on a 64 card with the DJI formating. MacOS can only read up to 32 for whatever reason.

I have a 64GB Class 10 card on my Spark & High Sierra on my iMAC and can access the 64GB directly off the Spark.

I have a 64GB Class 10 card on my Spark & High Sierra on my iMAC and can access the 64GB directly off the Spark.
I am going to show my ignorance here!! I have a Macbook Pro for a computer. I'm going to use a NVIDIA Shield K1 with a sandisk128gb sdxc sd card as a monitor for the DJI controller. I have a sandisk 32gb V30 that came with the spark. Is this stuff going to work together?? I HOPE!!!!

I am going to show my ignorance here!! I have a Macbook Pro for a computer. I'm going to use a NVIDIA Shield K1 with a sandisk128gb sdxc sd card as a monitor for the DJI controller. I have a sandisk 32gb V30 that came with the spark. Is this stuff going to work together?? I HOPE!!!!
I think you'll be fine, for RECORDING, and editing videos. My biggest 'reliability' fix came from switching from my primary phone (LG Stylo 2) to my old iPhone 5s; minimal latency and much less WiFi interference. I'm kinda bummed because the 5s has such a small screen & lack of maps loading; but its also so much smoother!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmizzoni