Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark RC Doesn't Hold "Function" & "C" button settings

Airtex

Join
Jun 22, 2017
Almost every time turn ok on RC for a new flight I have to reset the shortcuts associated with function and "C" buttons. Does anyone else experience this? I always go through all settings anyway, but it's a little frustrating.

hmm, haven't set them yet but I'll give it a shot. Also, I noticed the other day there is a new firmware for the controller available...have you downloaded that yet?

Yup. But I'll check it just to make sure it stuck. Never seen this with my MavicPilots either.

Might be a problem on my end. Took my Mavic out tonite and neither of the "Cs" worked just like Sparky. Think I'll reinstall the software and go from there. Aside from these minor probs, the Spark is a lot o' fun to fly and the pics & videos are sharp.

This only happens when using an OTG USB cable. When connecting through wifi, the functions are saved.

Since the magic word "OTG" was mentioned, it's a bug that won't be getting fixed? (it looks like the OP was five months ago)

I've also found that my settings for Fn and C are thrown out every time I change my Spark's battery. What's annoying is that the setting isn't just plain saved on the remote where it needs to be. It's a remote customization, why does it have to have anything at all to do with the app? (besides that being where you change it) Since we have no way to look at the configuration on the remote without launching the app, we really have no way to tell what if anything set on the app is being saved in the remote. (RTH height for example) If the app is changing a setting on the remote that only the app can save, ok I guess, but why does changing the battery on the Spark cause that setting to be spontaneously lost on the remote? *head scratches*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme