Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Remote Firmware 1.00.0400

Szikra

Join
Jan 5, 2018
Hi All,

I have a new spark with fly more combo.
The spark has the latest fw but the remote is complaining and want to upgrade to the 1.00.0400 firmware.
I am really worried to install that firmware as my remote might became bricked.
I am using iphone 6s with latest iOs.

Questions:
1. Can I update firmware via usb cable? I tried and the PC software cannot see the remote. The USB cable is just charging it. Surely there should be a way.
2. If I update the firmware on the remote and it will be frozen or cannot connect to spark as it happened with 100s of other formumers, is there a way to downgrade it if it will not connect to my iphone? Many users have the issue that the wifi SSID is gone after this update, so cannot downgrade, upgrade as you can only do it through wifi.....
3. What is the difference between firmwares? What bugs have been fixed, or what new features each have? Where can I find this??

Thanks

I highly recommend performing ALL the DJI updates and try not to pay attention to all of the "back-door"/hack methods. When flying stay within the limitations of the Spark and all will be fine. Yes, some are encountering crappy video feed due to WIFI, but most of those instances seem to be overseas and DJI is actively working on a fix.

I don't think he's talking about the video feed. New firmware makes it so rc is hidden from phones wifi therefore you can't connect and fly. Was taking me 1/2 hour to get rc phone and ac all connected. Just rolled back rc firmware to 1.00.0300 in hopes of fixing problem

Hello,

You can upgrade your firmware true dji assistant 2.
There are drivers to get your hardware working on pc/Mac.
Normally you can downgrade your spark & rc to.
The only thing I don't know that if you wanne downgrade, the upgrade had to be done with pc to instead or phone.
When you connect a device, you can see all the firmware versions so you can check.
GL, haven't got my rc to complain.
Grtz

Thanks. Have already rolled back the firmware
Just hope it's the fix I'm looking for [emoji16]

When i connect my Remote controller to PC, DJI Assisstant is not detecting my remote Controller. why?
RC WiFi is also not visible in the Phone WiFi list!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav