Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Video & Pic sample

aviscomi

Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Philadelphia, PA
Just got back from a long day of flying all my crap and was able to fly the Spark extensively. Here is a sample of a pic & video from the Spark (no frills):

Attachments

• DJI_0021.JPG
    DJI_0021.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 43
The new phenomenon of (old) blokes in parks on camping chairs, blind folded and smiling.

Last edited:
The new phenomenon of (old) blocks in parks on camping chairs, blind folded and smiling.
After looking at the pic again...you're right. It's a shame that I forgot to take video of us 2 old farts "ripping it up" with the FPV racers that we built. You can see most of them on the table & ground in pic.

We did have WIFI interference when fly the FPV quad racers and the Spark at the same time. I was lucky because the Spark did a RTH. The quad racer not so lucky because he was flying blind when the Spark frequency stepped on his video frequency.

I get some odd glares form people while siting in the park on my camp chair. The micro quad I like to fly the most, is almost inaudible from 20m away, so they done realize I'm flying. I'm sure I looks like a crazy blindfold old-fart playing with himself. Not very flattering. Certainly not attracting more hobbyists.
Do you like the Spark as a camera platform?

I get some odd glares form people while siting in the park on my camp chair. The micro quad I like to fly the most, is almost inaudible from 20m away, so they done realize I'm flying. I'm sure I looks like a crazy blindfold old-fart playing with himself. Not very flattering. Certainly not attracting more hobbyists.
Do you like the Spark as a camera platform?
In regards to "liking the Spark as a camera platform"...It's what I expected it to be, a compact selfie drone. If I need to capture quality footage I can use use my I2 or Mavic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef