Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

spark wi-fi code doesn't work for I pad mini 4

turbodronepilot

Join
May 30, 2017
Loc
Fresno
hey guys ..
just got an i pad mini 4.
my Samsung s7 crashes every flight so I bought an i pad mini 4.
I put in the wi fi code from the spark battery tray and when I input it it says wrong password..
I have turned off the wi fi from the Samsung and see the spark on the mini 4 ,but it won't take the password.
I tried to do a search with no luck..
Any advice as how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated..
turbo..

Did you change the password and forget? If so, you can reset the password back to the default and start over....

I assume you are not using the remote controller and just using the iPad. After the Spark is turned on press and hold the power button. You will hear one beep, then 2 beeps and finally 3 beeps could be about 10-15 seconds. After the 3 rd set of beeps release the power button and try to connect the wifi again. Let us know if that works.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I assume you are not using the remote controller and just using the iPad. After the Spark is turned on press and hold the power button. You will hear one beep, then 2 beeps and finally 3 beeps could be about 10-15 seconds. After the 3 rd set of beeps release the power button and try to connect the wifi again. Let us know if that works.
Hi FDS..
yes I went through the beep drill when I first got my spark.
the spark wi fi only shows up on the I pad when the rc is on..
it will connect to the Samsung but not the I pad.
thanks for your help!
turb.....

Thank you FDS !
I didn't want to mess with the beep beep stuff,but I did and I got it to connect to the I pad..
now I'll get the rc in the mix..
Thank you for helping!
turb....

Thank you FDS !
I didn't want to mess with the beep beep stuff,but I did and I got it to connect to the I pad..
now I'll get the rc in the mix..
Thank you for helping!
turb....

You might have to do it again to connect to the RC. I went thru this today, it isn't always fun but when it gets flying it sure is. I really like using the remote vs a mobile device.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
You might have to do it again to connect to the RC. I went thru this today, it isn't always fun but when it gets flying it sure is. I really like using the remote vs a mobile device.
without your input I wouldn't have solved this problem so easily..
from your post I got the idea to try and connect it to the I pad and from there I a was able reset the password then connect the rc..the I pad did this differently than the Samsung ..
it was a definite improvement.. it walked me through the pairing process..on android it was a guessing game..
thanks again for your help..its really cool when someone helps out when stuff goes wrong..
turb..

without your input I wouldn't have solved this problem so easily..
from your post I got the idea to try and connect it to the I pad and from there I a was able reset the password then connect the rc..the I pad did this differently than the Samsung ..
it was a definite improvement.. it walked me through the pairing process..on android it was a guessing game..
thanks again for your help..its really cool when someone helps out when stuff goes wrong..
turb..

Thank you for the kind words, when you need products we hope you will choose the people that have helped you when you needed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef