Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark with One Hand (MY TECHNIQUE FOR BEST GPS LOCK)

BingErr

Join
Sep 28, 2017
Just a short vid I made after a discussion on another thread about launching your Spark from your hand to get best GPS Lock. I find holding it gets it away from metal surfaces and gets a better, faster GPS lock. What do you guys think?

An even easy method would be to just program the customizable function button, either one to land and takeoff. So now you just hold your spark in one hand rc in the other and just hit the button and bam drone is in the air. I only use it to take off i just hand catch it when the battery is done.
I never take off from the ground, and rarely land on the ground

Last edited:
An even easy method would be to just program the customizable function button, either one to land and takeoff. So now you just hold your spark in one hand rc in the other and just hit the button and bam drone is in the air. I only use it to take off i just hand catch it when the battery is done.
I never take off from the ground, and really land on the ground

I didn't know one of the options for the customizable buttons is a function for takeoff/land, please share more.

I didn't know one of the options for the customizable buttons is a function for takeoff/land, please share more.
In the go app if you go to the menu after tapping go fly, you go into remote settings and you can choose what the two customizable buttons do. I have my two set to take off/land ( fn on the front of remote) and the other under the take a picture button is to look straight down / or level. Their is about 5 or 6 different options available

I never take off from the ground, and rarely land on the ground

I like this idea! Thanks!

Reactions: RoccoT312
In the go app if you go to the menu after tapping go fly, you go into remote settings and you can choose what the two customizable buttons do. I have my two set to take off/land ( fn on the front of remote) and the other under the take a picture button is to look straight down / or level. Their is about 5 or 6 different options available
Nice, thanks. I'd set the buttons a few weeks ago and forgot about the other options.

Reactions: RoccoT312

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar