Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sphere above tulips in Holland

Multikoe

Join
Sep 2, 2018
It is tulip time and with the weather as perfect as it is, there is no option then to go out and shoot. The tulips flower only a few weeks before they are cut off. Took some really nice pictures, but I wanted to show you this one. Taken with the Spark at 5 meters height, stitched with Microsoft ICE.9628

It looks like a beautiful rainbow world.

Probably smells good too. :)

We have Holland, MI here in the USA and the tulips are popping up there as well. ? ? ?

Last edited:
It is tulip time and with the weather as perfect as it is, there is no option then to go out and shoot. The tulips flower only a few weeks before they are cut off. Took some really nice pictures, but I wanted to show you this one. Taken with the Spark at 5 meters height, stitched with Microsoft ICE.View attachment 9628
That's an awesome shot! Thanks for sharing it.

Amazing picture. Good to see how neatly MS ICE has managed to stitch the lines of tulips.

Great pic. Thanks. I tried a sphere today and looks good in the app. How do you share it?
I don't know how to "do" the sphere in de DJI Go 4 app. I just download all 46 pictures from the SD card to my computer and stitch them with Microsoft ICE. From there on it is simply a matter of uploading it to this site as attachement to a post.

Thanks for the info. I’ll ? at MS ICE. In the Go 4 app while connected to the spark you view the picture of the sphere. It stitches them together before it shows you. You can download it. This is what I did and then tried to view the sphere outside the app and it did not look right.

Happy flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502