Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Still no channel bars....

Giantprawn60

Join
Jan 21, 2019
Hi there, just wondering if there is a fix for this yet?
Connect tablet (Nvidia shield) to Spark and I can see the channels red,greens etc. Connect tablet to RC and the bars are gone. I can fly the Spark without issue though. Latest firmwares installed. Any ideas?

I have that (no bars) issue when I use my (non-supported) android, Moto-X, but when I use my iPad mini-4 the bars are fine.
So, I'm thinking maybe a compatibility issue with your Nvidia.

Th
I have that (no bars) issue when I use my (non-supported) android, Moto-X, but when I use my iPad mini-4 the bars are fine.
So, I'm thinking maybe a compatibility issue with your Nvidia.
Thanks McCloud but the weird thing is that the bars show up when I connect the Nvidia to the AC s WiFi. But not via the RCs WiFi

So i had this issue where i had no channel bars showing at all.Drone would fly fine though.It only said i was on 5.8ghz.Nothing else and i couldn't change it. I was using OTG or WIFI only and i had no channels showing in both cases.Well I found the fix in my case.I use a Nvidia Shield tablet. I had to untick the "location" icon in the notification bar at the top(i believe it's the same as the GPS icon on other devices). Then I power on the Spark, then RC. I connect the Nvidia to the RC through its wifi signal and open DJI Go 4. It connects. I go in the WIFI settings and waited about 5-10 secs.And voila, the channel bars appear!! I then connected my OTG cable, not before (first to RC then to Nvidia) and the bars were still there and i could even change frequencies/channels.
No clue why the Location button had an incidence on the Channel bars/frequency.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none