Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Strange warnings that disappear after a minute or two

jleone15022

Join
Jul 19, 2017
So for the past few days, whenever I turn on my spark and connect to my controller and open the DJI Go 4 app, I get an IMU error and a firmware error message. Then they go away after about a minute or two. After that everything is cool again. Everything works just fine. I'm not really worried about it but I was curious to see if anyone else has a similar experience.

Sent from my LG-M430 using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Never get that messages. I would be worried but if it fly ok.
Did you try some firmware refresh or factory reset with the DJI assistant 2?

Reactions: The Editor
So for the past few days, whenever I turn on my spark and connect to my controller and open the DJI Go 4 app, I get an IMU error and a firmware error message. Then they go away after about a minute or two. After that everything is cool again. Everything works just fine. I'm not really worried about it but I was curious to see if anyone else has a similar experience.

Sent from my LG-M430 using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app
I would worry if I got an IMU error message and would personally ground any of my aircraft until I could determine the cause of the error.
But then I operate commercially and therfore don't just 'stick it in the air' if it seems alright. I have a comprehensive pre, during and post checklist which I follow and any error message during pre flight checks would mean the aircraft stays grounded until the issue is rectified.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar