Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sunset Over Adelaide

I seen the aircraft fly over.
Is that it?

I was looking for some unusual street traffic. Not air traffic. I did see the plane flying away from you though. Would you consider that a close call?

graywoulf, I was probably at about 90m. That plane was probably 10kms away and about 1000m up.

Robin, any ideas what I’m doing wrong? I upload my footage on to my iPad, edit it in iMovie and download it to YouTube. It doesn’t give me an option to change anything.

Robin, any ideas what I’m doing wrong? I upload my footage on to my iPad, edit it in iMovie and download it to YouTube. It doesn’t give me an option to change anything.

I've never used iMovie on an ipad but I cam guessing either when you start the project or when you are about to render, there should be an option for 1080p. Gonna look on my iPhone....

Okay, I checked, and it appears that there is no option for resolution at all... typical Apple dumbness. Do you have a Mac or a PC?

Reactions: Simon Cooper
I watched it. A very nice tribute! :)

graywoulf, thanks for watching it. I’m not publicy posting it until 11/11/18. I wanted some feedback re the quality. Did this come out in 1080p this time, or is it still in 720p?

graywoulf, thanks for watching it. I’m not publicy posting it until 11/11/18. I wanted some feedback re the quality. Did this come out in 1080p this time, or is it still in 720p?
Yes, I was able to watch it in 1080p.

Reactions: Simon Cooper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf