Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Switched from 3DR Solo to Spark

Hey all. I sold my 3DR Solo and bought a Spark. Was it a bad idea?

The thing that bugged me the most about the Solo was that if it was juuuust a tad off level before takeoff, it required calibration on a flat surface.

What a pain in the you-know-what!!!

The thing that bugged me the most about the Solo was that if it was juuuust a tad off level before takeoff, it required calibration on a flat surface.

What a pain in the you-know-what!!!

Agree. One thing that I thought was pretty bad with the Solo is that the only gimbal that was working was Solos own gimbal for gopro hero 4 black and that there was no sensors for obstacle detection.

Hey all. I sold my 3DR Solo and bought a Spark. Was it a bad idea?
Sorry for your loss. Solo is a solidly engineered bird. I still like using my Solo(s) even though I have a P3P, Spark and Mavic. Spark for the close in selfies ok, but Mavic or Solo for longer distance flights. Spark is less ominous looking quieter smaller and has the alternate control capabilities.

Reactions: Sparkbart
Too bad you didn't keep the Solo. While I've never had a Solo, I've got a few friends that have one and absolutely love it. I would think there is enough difference between the two to compliment each other. I think the Spark is a good bird for what it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar