Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

These ND & Polarized Filters for the Spark are pretty good

We did have some trouble with the first batch of Spark filters, but that's been sorted out now and we hope you're having a great time with the new ones you received. Thanks for supporting our brand!

- Oliver from PolarPro

Hi PolarPro,

How can I know if the one i'm buying from Amazon is the new version?

Thanks

By testing, you mean fly and see if after some time it dip ?
Is there not a more simple way like by example the weight ?
There was no indication I have seen on your web site about the weight for the first serie.
Can you share that info ?
Mine a exactly the specified weight of 0.67 gr as now specified on your web site.

The weight of the filters is unchanged, so that would not be a good indicator of whether the filters were a part of the initial batch or not. To avoid any confusion, we did not redesign the filters. We initially thought we might need to, but after some time investigating we were able to determine the problem was being caused by a flaw that was isolated to that first batch. We subsequently ensured the same flaw was not present in the batches produced afterward and then re-released the filters.

If you purchased from an unauthorized reseller, then the only way to be sure is to test out the filters in flight. If you bought directly from us or one of our retail partners, then you will be receiving one of the new Spark Filter sets. Should you have any trouble with the filters or if you have additional questions about them, please email [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Hi PolarPro,

How can I know if the one i'm buying from Amazon is the new version?

If the seller on Amazon is "PolarProFilters" then we are directly fulfilling the order and will be shipping the new filters. The same is true if Amazon themselves are the seller. If you're purchasing from a seller other than those two and would like confirmation, please email [email protected] and we'll be happy to let you know.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Reactions: Ricardo Camargo
I purchased from B&H, is there a new UPC code for the 2nd batch? Haven't opened them yet and want to make sure they are correct before I do.

I purchased from B&H, is there a new UPC code for the 2nd batch?

To the best of my knowledge, none of the identifying information on the packaging was altered, but B&H is an authorized seller, so your filters will not have been a part of the first batch. We have already worked with our retailers to remove all of the units that were part of the first batch from circulation.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Reactions: PilotChris
The weight of the filters is unchanged, so that would not be a good indicator of whether the filters were a part of the initial batch or not. To avoid any confusion, we did not redesign the filters. We initially thought we might need to, but after some time investigating we were able to determine the problem was being caused by a flaw that was isolated to that first batch. We subsequently ensured the same flaw was not present in the batches produced afterward and then re-released the filters.

If you purchased from an unauthorized reseller, then the only way to be sure is to test out the filters in flight. If you bought directly from us or one of our retail partners, then you will be receiving one of the new Spark Filter sets. Should you have any trouble with the filters or if you have additional questions about them, please email [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

- Oliver from PolarPro
Thanks for your answer.

I have a set, but they don't "snap" on as stated in the directions. My PL filter has some felt like material on the end that is peeling back and not sticking. How do I address this? It's not going to hold during flight.

Thanks, Chris

I have a set, but they don't "snap" on as stated in the directions. My PL filter has some felt like material on the end that is peeling back and not sticking. How do I address this?

I'm sorry to hear the filters aren't behaving as expected. I'm a little unsure what you're seeing based on the description, would you mind emailing [email protected] with a photo so we can help you get that sorted out?

- Oliver from PolarPro

IMG_1200.PNG Hi, @PolarPro - looks like I got a dodgy batch. My filters arrived yesterday, and in first try today I got a 'gimbal overloaded' message.
Do I need to contact the retailer (RCGeeks in the U.K.)? Can I send you any info to help?

View attachment 1277 Hi, @PolarPro - looks like I got a dodgy batch. My filters arrived yesterday, and in first try today I got a 'gimbal overloaded' message.
Do I need to contact the retailer (RCGeeks in the U.K.)? Can I send you any info to help?

We're sorry to hear that occurred! We would be happy to swap those filters out for you if that is the case. Please email [email protected] with your receipt and shipping information, and we'll get that taken care of for you.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit