Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

This is an experiment!!

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Hi all. I have made a video and although You Tube said it would not publish (goodness knows why not-maybe music copyright?) I have successfully got it onto Vimeo. So here’s the link-does it work? Please let me know. Hope you like it.
2020 Year Film

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Hi twickers, when I click the link it brings me to a Vimeo "Sorry we couldn't find that page" error.

edit: I think I see what the issue is, I'll send you a pm.

Last edited:

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
That’s weird but this is the first time I’ve used Vimeo. Suspect I’d have to subscribe to a Pro version or something. I can get it on my device but using the URL that I thought I was sending. Hey ho you win some and you lose some. Really annoying re You Tube. No explanation-just “Failed to Publish” message and I have used them before but as I say it’s possibly the music which is commercial but pretty obscure and I’ve given them a credit in the final frame.

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
What a lovely day for a flight! Looking great twickers!

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Looks great, I bet you are chuffed to get back into the air. Remember for some of those wide pans, Tripod mode can be your friend. Great work!
Thanks. I know but the thrill of getting up there was too much! Any further thoughts on why You Tube would not publish the vid? Just the music? which is pretty obscure.

MarcV

Join
Jan 27, 2020
Hi all. I have made a video and although You Tube said it would not publish (goodness knows why not-maybe music copyright?) I have successfully got it onto Vimeo. So here’s the link-does it work? Please let me know. Hope you like it.
2020 Year Film
Doesn't work, page not found failure grtz

Spark 317

Well known member with a Spark.
Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
Check post number 4...

The link has been repaired with a little help and should be viewable. :)

Reactions: Spark^

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Looks great, I bet you are chuffed to get back into the air. Remember for some of those wide pans, Tripod mode can be your friend. Great work!
Sorry for 2nd reply. Just revisiting the film on my Mac which I edited in iMovie, whist you are absolutely correct to remind me of tripod mode I added a bit of "tortoise" to that take (60%) and it has the desired result. Won't post again but all is not lost if one forgets tripod mode.

Northwood Mediaworks

Mavic Air 2 & Spark
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Thanks. I know but the thrill of getting up there was too much! Any further thoughts on why You Tube would not publish the vid? Just the music? which is pretty obscure.
They seem to be good at catching copyright breaches, however, I have never run across that situation myself, so not sure what to tell you.

Reactions: twickers14

Dave Canada

Join
Mar 12, 2018
2020 Year Film
if you figure it out i could use a simple how to

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Will do but I think it must have been the music. I tried to publish it again and it still didn’t work.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifrit